Responsibility Check List for Home flip cards

Responsibility Check List for Home flip cards Reviews



Other Picture


Responsibility check lists teach a child independence and accountability. This items allows children to follow a schedule independently. The cards are a visual representation of a child's day. Some examples include "I wake up, I go to the toilet, I brush my teeth, I do my homework, I eat dinner, I take a bath" etc. As a child performs each each task they will be able to self check they have completed all the steps. The ring opens, allowing you to remove or rearrange the order of the cards. We all follow daily routines. Students are empowered and their confidence level rises when they control their own schedule. This visual check list also eases anxiety and frustration as children know exactly what is coming next as well as how many steps there are to completion. This set contains high quality photo cards of self help skills and every day tasks. It's the perfect size and can easily be clipped to a key ring, attached to a belt or fit in a pocket book.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Aug 28, 2011 15:48:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment